Saturday, April 10, 2010

Six am

Got woken up by a series of hilarious text messages from a friend on shrooms? It was quite entertaining:

April 10, 3:31 am
Bangin babes

April 10, 3:32 am
Not axtually but i did shrooms and wabnt to

April 10, 3:34 am
Si crazy itkd wicked

April 10, 3:38 am
It wuill never

April 10, 4:35 am
Fuck.


Best.
Anyway, now it's six o'clock in the morning, and I can hardly sleep.

This is the most beautiful track I have heard in a while; I wish I could find it in mp3 format. But for now, here it is as a Youtube clip.

PS (I fully stole this video from Enfants Seuls, but couldn't help it, it rules too hard.


2 comments:

brandon said...

because you're awesome, here's an mp3 of the youtube clip!

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlm1zyowfmd

Alexis said...

AAAY! Great eh?
:)