Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alexis Nexus



This is my friend Alexis. She is so incredibly one-of-a-kind, and has always been the baby of the group. Over the last year though, I have witnessed Alexis blossom into this amazing, beautiful, and strong individual who I adore and look up to. Not only is she absolutely naturally stunning, she has a great sense of style that is so carefree. She is creative and artistic, and I am constantly being inspired by her, in all forms.




From a very young age, Alexis has been playing violin, and I think she is an amazingly talented musician, but is too humble to admit it! SHE SHOULD BE IN A BAND! (lookithowcutesheis!!)

I think she also takes amazing photos! I'm sure she doesn't mean to, but she sure knows how to capture an image very well. Here are a few of my favourite photos of her's:




















Check out more of my dearest favourite character, Alexis at Enfants Seuls.



x.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Jessica! This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me!
It is farr tooo muuucchhh. I love you. Thank you my dear, you are just as much of an inspiration to me. Always have been.