Monday, October 19, 2009

You know what I love?

On a day like today, when you're hungover as hell, and your vision's blurry as fuck, you really can't do much more than to laugh at yourself.

Biking to school today, I couldn't help but smile. I am seriously in love with autumn. I love how the wind was blowing all the leaves down and my tires were biking over piles and piles of yellow and red and orange.

In mentioning things I love, I'd really like to say there is nothing that makes me more happy than my bicycle, named, not after, but inspired by, Ringo Star. Riding Ringo, every day. Ha.

I also love my camera. I got photos back from my trip to Paris from fucking ever a go. Holding a photo of the fucking eiffle tower made me so excited, I couldnt help but smile to myself. Fuck, I want Paris so bad right now.

To conclude of this, I love Slingshot Dakota. They are so simple, and frivolous, and lovely with saddness. The epitimy (spelling?) of everything I feel right now.

I think I'm going to go take some photos outside right now. I want to just sit in a pile of leaves and never, ever move.


No comments: