Monday, October 12, 2009

In love with a banjo


I adore folk music. I love banjos, and fiddles, acordians, harmonicas, and those little drums that you play with the softs sticks? You know what I mean! Indie folk/folk pop/brit folk would probably be my favourite type of music. Ha - I hate categorizing music. Too difficult.

Among The Cave Singers, and The Wooden Sky that I have recently blogged about, here are some other musical acts that get me stompin' my feet 'round the farmyard. (what?)...

Just stumbled across this British act Mumford and Sons. I think I might have a new music crush. Sigh..
Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man


(The Dodos aren't quite folk, but this song strums a pretty folky chord in my heart of music.)
The Dodos - Walking

The Tallest man on Earth - Pistol Dreams

Basia Bulat- Gold Rush

Okkervil River - Lost Coastlines


No comments: