Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 31st plans?

Where else to be this Saturday than Top of the World's annual Halloween jam! We usually do it at Babylon, but this year we're moving to Ritual Nightclub over on Besserer downtown. Bit of a bigger space (two levels), hopefully not as crammed! But I don't doubt all the cool kids will find their ways their! $5 with a costume, $20 without! Dress up and come have a drink. Get there early, as I'd suspect there'll be a line!

DJ Illo and Drastik will be spinning, while some other someones I am not familiar with will be doin' their thing in the lounge (I should probably be more informed). The flyer says Scotch Bonnet Soundcrew, feat. Ray Ray. Couldn't find an accurate myspace link. SAWRY!

COOME COME COME! You'll see me there - I sort of like to party...

No comments: