Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tied Up

SO here's what is happening this weekend - this should tie you over 'til I get back in the bloggernation.

First and foremost, Yacht is playing at Ritual this Friday, March 5!! Tickets are still available at Top of the World and a few other retailers I'm sure! This should be a ball - I am super excited.

I really love the video for Psychic City, and even though this song is kind of old to the blogging world, it still rules.



Yukon Blonde at Zaphods on Saturday, March 6 - show starts at 8pm. I just started listening to this band, but they sound pretty good so far. They sound pretty 60s/70s inspired, and they've just released their self-titled debut in early February. They are playing with The Property Line, from right Ottawa. I am digging this band - you can get their EP off their website.

No comments: