Monday, March 22, 2010

SO LONG!!!

So, yup, it's been eternity since I have blogged. I guess any moment I can spend away from my computer, I will take - the beautiful weather has enticed me to spend every second outside that I am not writing essays!!

The one thing I am most, most excited about that's approaching next week, is the Machotaildrop premiere at the Mayfair on March 31! Presented by Top of the World, the film starts at 9pm! Come early and get your tickets and seats, and enjoy the movie with all the hyped up kids waiting to see what this Willa Wonka of the skate world has to share! Drop by Top to enter your name in a draw to win free passes for the night, also. It should be a good time!



Also, while you're out and about in the next week, go and check out the Two Days Slow: An Alice in Wonderland Group art show at Canteen on Dalhousie. The exhibit is up until March 28. This is a perfect time for this theme of art show, considering the newly released Tim Burton flick (which I've yet to see!!)
EXCITING NEWS! I don't want to jinx it, but I applied for a 3 bedroom in the Elgin Court, above from Oz cafe this past Friday! HOPEFULLY WE GET IT! I'll keep you posted on that !!

No comments: