Sunday, February 14, 2010

will you be my

...valentine?

Spent the whole day in bed with a fever and headache. Throwing up all night the night before doesn't really have good effects on your body. I dislike being sick.

Sleeping is nice though. I think I've had a few pretty interesting dreams so far this afternoon. I've also been enjoying Where the Wild Things Are, as I have never seen it before. I guess I'd say Max is my valentine!

Here's a mini pretend-you're-in-love mix for this sad Sunday I'm spending alone.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home

The Paper Cranes - I'll love you until my veins explode

Basia Bulat - Before I knew

Atlas Sound - Walkabout (ft. Noah Lennox)

Coeur de Pirate - Comme des enfants

Bon Iver - Blood Bank

Attack in Black - If all I thought were true

No comments: