Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tres Belle

HTML TBG

My goodness, our generation is so talented. The kind of music that so many young people are capable of making blows me away far too often, it is so inspiring. I am very very excited about The Belle Game. I don't know very much about this band, but I do know that what I hear, I like. They began their work in Vancouver, and now I guess because of where bandmates live, they split their time between there and Montreal. They have just recorded an EP titled "Inventing Letters," which is available on iTunes. I find their sound very refreshing, and reminds me of fireflies dancing in between acoustic guitars and one-piece drum kits! (you know, the kind you play with those soft drum sticks?)

The Belle Game are around on Monday, playing a show at Canteen on Dalhousie on Monday around 6 I believe. I will for sure be skipping my last class to go witness their beautiful music in a lovely art gallery! Please join.

The Belle Game - Shoulders and Turns

No comments: