Wednesday, April 29, 2009

unfourtunate

SO I'm wide awake at 5:30 in the morning, freezing under 6 blankets and hungry cause all I ate was terrible homemade macaroni before bed.

Unfourtunate.

What's even MORE unfourtunate is this blog I stumbled upon while scoping txts frm lst nght (guilty of checking that spot everynight...)

So while you're up at stupid hours of the night, listening the birds outside chirp for worms, check out Can We Please Stop and Refelct?, a horrible, but none-the-less entertaining, blog featuring unfourtunate pictures of people from the streets of New York committing fashion crimes? Ugh, I'm so predictable.

If there's one thing I've learned in my short years of living, it's okay to make fun of people I don't know...


Seasonal Fail
April 22, 2009



We finally had a nice, summery day in NYC last Friday. Everyone was getting into the spirit, bringing out the shorts, skirts, and sandals. Even this woman pulled out her favorite late Spring attire - her leather and fur coat with the crop sleeves. Oh yeah, and some lovely knock-off Uggs. Brown ones, no less.

Even the kids in the background were bewildered by this shit.

Posted by canwepleasestopandreflect

No comments: