Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Although negative comments can sometimes be discouraging, the fact that I have visitors to my blog is sort of enough on its own to keep me posting. I will take the comments as criticism that I can use to make my content less repetitive with a wider variety of topics. I enjoy blogging, and I'd like to create a site where people enjoy their visits instead of cringing.

On that note, here are a few blogs that I visit frequently. For those that are feeling uninspired by my posts, maybe these creative kids can help you find what it is you are looking for.

Raised by Wolves

People on Parade

Enfants Seuls

The Fragrance Separate to the Flower

Club Mumble

Dans le Monde de Mes Reves

Small Fists


(photo by AlexisNexus)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for all of the haters, you've got an equal number of lovers.
i'm one.