Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Adventures


Wallflower
This past weekend, my friend Alexis was in town visiting. Being so new to the city, I have yet to spend a weekend bored. There is so much to do, and so much to see in Toronto!

Saturday night, we went to Wallflower, which is an adorable bar with a wonderful atmosphere. The food selection was decent, but what got me was that they served Preseco on tap!

Sunday morning was brunch at one of my most favourite spots, Whippoorwill. They are always playing the best music, from mo-town to fifties jive. Their brunch menu is out of this world! 


Kensington Market's food food variety
Grind House's amazing smoothie

Sub Rosa has the best vintage selection in the market

And then Sunday afternoon was spent wandering the streets of Kensington Market. For how adorable and great the market is, I haven't spent as much time there as I thought I would have by now. Either way, I enjoyed the friendly baristas and delicious smoothies as Grind House, and the cute boy and top-notch clothing selection at Sub Rosa!


No comments: