Monday, May 18, 2009

more obsessed?

Can I be more obsessed with Black Hat Brigade right now?

Answer: no.

They're releasing their EP "Fathers" this week, I believe, and as a lead up to it, they are posting a new song on their myspace everyday until the release. Pretty awesome. New songs so far are Kitchen Party and Vera.

They're playing Cafe Dekuf this Friday, and I am very very excited. I think I will purchase 8oo copies of their album. Cool?

The show is at 9pm, this Friday, May 22, and tickets are only 7 bucks. Probably the best 7dollars you will ever spend on a Friday night. They are playing with City of a Hundred Spires (http://www.myspace.com/cityofahundredspires), an Ottawa/Montreal band, and The Death of Apollo (they don't have any songs posted) from Ottawa. It should be a pretty awesome, mellow show.

I'm also excited because I haven't been to a show at Cafe Dekuf in AGES! Probably for 2 years now.

Also, happy long weekend. I hope it was as eventful as mine. Those are all the details you need to know.

No comments: